Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Here are some of the questions asked frequently from our visitors and members with their reply/answers from CBR ECHS.
NOTE: If you do not find your question here - please send you questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org or use Contact us Page to get it answered.
- FAQ: How can I get membership now for phase I? I have not purchased any plot there yet?
Reply: Sorry! New memberships are closed for Phase I. But you can still join us by purchasing membership/plot from open market.
- FAQ: How can I get membership now for phase II? I have not purchased any plot there yet?
Reply: Yes you can join us at Phase II. For the purpose you need to get registration form from our society office or you can download this form from our website. For details you can visit in society office during office hours.
- FAQ: How can I get possession of my plot at phase I?
Reply: Those members who have cleared all outstanding dues - may please contact to our admin department/site engineer or to our society office to get their possession. Rest of the members need to clear their outstanding dues first.
- FAQ: How can I get possession of my plot at phase II?
Reply: Development is in progress at Phase II rapidly - we shall be giving possessions at phase II once it will be ready. For further details please contact our society office in office hours.
- FAQ: I have my plot with possession at Phase I. I want to start construction. What is the process?
Reply: For the purpose you need to submit your map and get it approved. Then you are allowed to start Construction. We do warmly welcome you.
- FAQ: I am constructing my house. I need water. How and at what cost I can get it?
Reply: For the purpose please contact to complaint cell at society office. Cost for a tanker is Rs.300/- for construction purpose. For members who are living in their home in our Phase I - water tanker is free.